Thursday, November 20, 2008

The End Times ::: The Beginning


So I have decided to start this site for many reasons. Not just to document random images and outings and crap, but more of as a time capsule. I figure the interwebz is going to outlast my ass by many years (unless someone viruses up all things Google) and so I figure I find a place to document this little life God has given me.

Things start strange and end strange. During the past 3 or 4 years I have been coming to terms with life, and of course death. It is an inevitable part of existence to acknowledge the lack thereof. And the mental spiral that results in trying to comprehend all. I have been given many signs throughout my life as to what to do and what not to do. As to what is the nature of the Creator and what is the nature of His creations. The tree that stares me in the face everyday with a different sunset behind it, and the people I see and meet with different objectives behind them; all these things are nothing if not connected.

My life has already taken me to those junctions whe
re many different choices are presented , and making the right/wrong one has made me who I am. I hope to bring more of those choices and junctions onto here. For myself, for my family, my friends, for my wife, for my children, and for you.




So why THE END TIMES? Because that is what we are all headed too. You get in a car and drive, and as much as you would like to ignore your final destination, you can't. At the end of the day you have to stop, you have to embrace the end. It's a countdown already as I see it, and for me coming to terms with your end is the only way you can start seriously living.

No comments: