Thursday, November 20, 2008
I forgot what I did last summer
This was on our trip to the infamous "Disappearing Saint." A picnic spot or a holy site, people are not too sure. But it takes about 3 hours in car and is located in the middle of a cluster of mountains. There is a natural spring from a vein in the mountain, and it gushes forth water 24/7/365 at the same ridiculous pressure summer, winter, fall.
The specific video is of a little town on the top of a mountain that was on the way. It consists of Hindus in the middle of a Muslim country. The main avenue of this town is used by the rest of the country as a highway. Very crazy with chickens and kids 2-3 feet away from overfilled trucks. I wanted to stop and take a look around, but my bodyguards advised me otherwise.
Getting out to the Disappearing Saint was tough. Since I was the prince of the motherland for 2 months, I got together a convoy of 6 cars with 10 heads in each car. Half the people had never even been because it was a pain in the ass to get the women-folk in and out of this site. But we still made it happen. By this time My wife and I had been married for 2 weeks, and everything felt like I was on drugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment