Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Married


It's Easy!

All I had to do was travel to the other side of the world, find my estranged fiancee, sign the wedding certificate, have a 3 day bash, and vIoLa!!! Married!

Sad part: I spent one month (April 08) with her, came back to the states in May. I submitted the paperwork to get her ass outta Pakistan and into my arms, but DHS has this thing where they take forever with paperwork. So I have been alone and in a state of love limbo for the past 7 months.

I guess all metal has to be heated to take final strength and shape. It's just that I have never really had a long, long distance relationship...well marriage...like evAR!!!

Good part: It takes not seeing or being with someone for so long to make you really love them huh? I mean when she is finally here I can remind myself of how never to fight with her silly ass or lose my temper or be unappreciative. And if I forget, I'm sure she will remind me.

It's times like this that I wish I knew someone in a high up government position.

Obama, you listenin???

This video is the foot trek from the car to the water at the Disappearing Saint. I talk more about it in the above post.

No comments: